Neon Pop

Saturday, October 19


Hats in the Belfry Felt Fedora
Spitfire Cateye Sunnies
Versace Tuxedo Blazer
American Apparel Neon Green Tank
Zara Knitted Black Skinnies
T.U.K. Black Creepers











One of my favorite pieces of all time is a good black blazer. It pairs well with everything and can easily be dressed up or down. Since I live a mostly casual life, I tend to just wear it casually. That being said I love to pair it with skinny jeans to have a smart suit look. Today I decided on my favorite oversized Versace Blazer with my new pair of knitted black skinny pants. Instead of doing my usual white t-shirt (which can never go wrong),  I opted for a neon green tank top. Finished with black creepers and a felt fedora for the urban grunge look. An outfit like this really sums up my style perfectly. Grunge, smart, retro all rolled into one.
With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger