Alternative Brands

Saturday, September 7

Photo Source: (LN-CC)

Damir Doma Archive


Achilles Ion Gabriel


Yohji Yamamoto


Sidian Ersatz


Yang Li


Rick Owens



You know I've been on my soap box about how basic men's fashion is and how I am looking forward to the day mens fashion has become more bold. Well I've compiled a short list of cool brands for the fashion forward and alternative guy. Even if they aren't the most affordable it's still cool to check out the brands. I really love each brand, especially the animal shorts by Yohji Yamamoto. All the brands can be found on LN-CC which is definitely a cool store like SSENSE.  Be sure to check them out and show your support!

With Love,

Tristian <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger