The Christmas Spirit

Saturday, December 15

Hey guys!! So now that I am home from break, I've finally been able to find my holiday spirit! Last night after working an eight hour retail shift I cam home at 11:30pm and helped my mom put up our Christmas tree. Our Christmas tree is very representative of my tastes and that's what makes me love it so much. The tree is white with white lights and silver, black, white, and clear ornaments. I think the tree is so beautiful and each year it becomes more beautiful than the last! Each year my mother and I add two to three new decorations that shine and radiate beautifully. Take a look:












Let me know what you guys think of my Christmas tree! If you can leave me a link with your tree so I can see how everyone else does it!

With Love,
TaeHyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger