Boy of the New Age

Wednesday, April 17









Today's look was really just thrown together! I had picked out the hat, top and pants the previous night because I had thought it would be warm and I really wanted to break out these funky pants from Joyrich. However it was a bit colder than I thought so I ended up in trainers and a camo jacket to combat the wind chill. I liked the end result because the outfit was completely quirky; just like me. In the end fashion really is just a form of self-expression. If you guys like the look head to LOOKBOOK and hype it or leave a comment below!

I'm Wearing:
Black Spike Cap
Topman Spike and Cross Chain
H&M White Tank
Thrifted Camo Jacket
Joyrich Star Linen Skinnies
Jeremy Scott Basketball Trainers

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger