A Trip to South Street

Tuesday, April 16




Bella's Boutique:








Mom trying on Jewelry at Metal Works:








Greene Street Consignment:






Hats in the Belfry:







The hat that I bought:


I took a trip to South St. this weekend. South Street is such an ecclectic combination of shops and restaurants, it definitely sticks out to me compared to the other sections of Philadelphia. My mother and I took the trip to get me a new hat because my friend crushed my other one.  Getting the hat actually turned out to be the last thing we did. The day was interesting and for the first time I brought my camera to document some of our stops. We stopped at a few consignment shops, boutiques, a jewelry shop, and finally Hats in the Belfry for the cherry on top. It was a fun day and I got lots of stares and even some screams because of my platforms!

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger