Joyrich Online Boutique

Monday, April 15

Photo Source: Joyrich







Joyrich is back! Well, not actually back but the Joyrich online boutique is now back up and running, and, I am so excited for it. Joyrich only has one location within the United States so this online boutique helps the rest of us who don't live within a close distance to LA. I went to the boutique on La Brea back in April of 2012 and I loved every part of it! Quirky streetwear for the individual who isn't afraid to stand out! I won't be going back to LA until September so I can't wait to order some pieces to keep me satisfied until then! 

Make sure to stop by and check out the revamped boutique at Joyrichstore.com, I promise you guys won't be disappointed. 

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger