Finally Came A(Round)/X Marks the Spot

Saturday, April 13


Today's outfit is a bit different from the rest. Today's outfit was structured around the t-shirt I am wearing. The t-shirt was made by Round Table Apparel, which is a new clothing company started by my friend Ryan. I am so proud that even though we are only freshman in college he is taking initiative to achieve his dreams. The company is really new but he got some sample shirts made and gave one to me! The t-shirt features a simple design, the company logo in white on a long sleeve black shirt. The shirt is perfect because it fits right in with other street wear brands like Stussy and Boy London. I could definitely see his brand at Karmaloop. Now for the outfit I wanted to have some fun and play with layering. I decided to pair printed leggings with basketball shorts, a black snapback, a black leather backpack and white trainers for a clean simple look. The trench coat I added because it was raining and I love to pair dressier pieces with street/athletic pieces for a fresh look. 











 


Well guys, check out Ryan's company at Roundtableapparel.com. I think we will see great things from him. If you like the look head to LOOKBOOK and hype it!

With my heart on my sleeve,
Tristian <3333

4 comments:

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger