Trend Update: The Galaxy

Thursday, November 22


So as I've been participating in LOOKBOOK and I've been shopping around on my favorite websites I've noticed a style of clothing that has appeared in overwhelming amounts. That is the Galaxy Print. It's literally everywhere, and everyone that wants to be considered fashionable has come to participate in it! 
Top LOOKBOOKer Bobby Raffin in Romwe

Top LOOKBOOKer Lua P. rocking a Nebula Tee

Some cute galaxy pieces:
BlackMilk Clothing Galaxy Purple Leggings $77.91
BlackMilk x Jeffrey Campbell Litas $139.95 @Solestruck.com
Romwe Ruffled Galaxy Print Dress $41.79
BamBam Bodysuit in Nebula Trance $52.77 @ASOS.com 
BlackMilk Blue Galaxy Dress $102.84
I personally love the Galaxy print trend. I think it's neat and provides a nice graphic which is bold but not at all overwhelming! I happened to buy a pair of jeans in the galaxy print, which I wore for one of my LOOKBOOK looks in a previous post. Go out and take a look at some of the Galaxy pieces, with the sheer number of different prints and items there's bound to be a piece for everyone.

What do you think about the galaxy trend? Let me know!

With Love,
태현 <3

2 comments:

  1. Obsessed with that Nebula shirt!

    If you’re interested. we have a bunch of styles of galaxy leggings on sale this week for $35-$45 at http://galaxylegs.com – just wanted to mention!
    Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger