Outfit of the Day: Garage Glamour

Thursday, November 29

Hey guys! Sorry to have been gone for so long! With the Holiday and working and my upcoming finals my life has been pretty hectic! So at this moment I just wanted to come back to you with a look of the day post! This look was inspired by Lady GaGa's Paparazzi song, as she talks about wearing leather and jeans and being: Garage Glamorous. I decided to reverse it and do jeans and leather and I love it! If you like it hype it on LOOKBOOK!











A friend's beanie, Unif Americana Spiked Jacket, Urban Outfitters Ganesh Graphic  Tee, H&M Black Leather Pants, Dr. Martens Leopard Mohair Boots, MCM Black Leather Studded Backpack


With Love,
TaeHyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger