On a Hunt for Accessories

Monday, December 3

So as I've been more involved with my LOOKBOOK posts, I've been on the hunt for pieces that will stand out in photos. So I've been looking around on websites like TOPMAN and ASOS but I haven't really found anything to my liking really.... Thankfully,my mother gave me a great solution! She showed me some accessories from TOPMAN for Nordstrom, that she thought would fit me! She did an absolutely amazing job sticking to my aesthetic. This is what she picked for me:












Check out the TOPMAN specialty shop at Nordstrom.com and let me know what you think. I can't wait until I can rock those awesome pieces with some of my outfits for a simple change!

With Love,
태현 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger