Viva Las Vegas Pt. 2 Thunder from Down Under

Tuesday, June 18


Today, was my favorite day by far, the big plan of the day was to see Australia's Thunder from Down Under. And that is something I have wanted to see since I discovered them on Project Runway. We spent the majority of the day shopping around for Sunglasses, picked out this fabulous pair from Miu Miu, and picking out some shorts and other things! We even went to Barney's to pick up the Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers that I've been eying on my tumblr for some time now! I'll have to do a haul post for you guys to show you everything that I got. Regardless, Thunder from Down Under was a very enjoyable show, even my prudish mom said that it was a good time *wink wink*. Marcus, if you ever get to see this you were by far my favorite part of the night! Even if we didn't get to see your butt!








What I'm Wearing:
Hats in the Belfry Wide Fedora
H&M Trend Football Jersey
H&M Basics Cuffed Shorts
Vintage Camo Jacket
SPITFIRE Sunnies 
Swatch Watch
Dr. Martens

If you like my look, then leave a comment down below or if you like, hype it on Lookbook!

With Love,
Tristian <3

1 comments:

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger