SSENSE.com

Monday, July 15

All Photos Courtesey of SSENSE.com

When I think of online shopping, SSENSE.com is the first site that comes to mind. However, I suppose I should really say that Ssense.com is an online shopping experience. It's a website that is dedicated to quality and more times than not it has more to offer than it's online competitors. Ssense.com is simply wonderful.








SSENSE.com is an online designer retailer. What makes it different from other sites like Net-a-Porter, Mr. Porter, and Barney's is the demographic it appeals to. SSENSE has a youthful feel to it. It carries brands like Raf Simmons, Ann Demeulemeester, Maison Martin Margiela, Giuseppe Zanotti and Philip Lim; all of which appeal to to a more youthful, edgy, and trendier audience. The styling choices are refreshing and the content is diverse. Ssense.com's selection is unique amongst the sea of retailers.

What also makes SSENSE.com so awesome is it's originality. Fun editorials, features, lookbooks and playlists all contribute to a cool experience. Ssense.com is the only site that I know of that features cool indie artists (which has buffed up my summer playlists), has articles on runway tracks that also gives you the option to shop the look afterwards, and will give you a history lesson on fashion while your at it.

SSENSE.com is just too cool. I love the website, the product, and what it represents. One day, I hope I can even work with them. All in due time though. Definitely give the website a look if you have the chance, it's life changing I swear it! Let me know what you guys think of it afterwards.

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger