Better Luck Next Time

Monday, July 15


What I love most about having this blog is that it has given my friends a reason in which to spend time together more and do silly things. Of course they support my decision and try to help me make it the best blog possible, but, they love to give me a hard time when we are doing our photos!! But it's always fun and afterwards we always go off and play! It seems like we'll never grow up.


For today's look, it took me almost an hour to get ready. It always is hardest when I'm trying to decide what to wear when my friends and I have nondescript plans because I'm never sure what will happen with my friends. After changing a thousand times I finally decided on something and casual, very typical of me. Thank god, because we ended up exploring the countryside in an excessive heat warning. 

Details: Grey Beanie, John Lennon Sunnies, Nasty Gal Oversized White Tee, Mesh Tank Top, H&M Jacket, H&M Cuffed Shorts, MCM Backpack, Dr. Martens Boots
























I always have the most fun when I'm not doing anything too serious. So exploration and a playground dates are perfect for me. We get to let out our inner child and it makes for great pictures. Another successful day if you ask me!
With Love
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger