Easy Tuesday

Tuesday, October 15


Tildon Shawl Duster Cardingan
Madonna Print Graphic Tank
Double Strand Body Chain
Vintage Distressed Mom Jeans
Vintage Dr. Martens








My absolute favorite thing about Autumn weather is the fact that I can break out the comfy sweaters. My go-to sweater this season is this awesome duster cardigan I got this summer at Nordstrom. It's warm and allows me be both comfortable and stylish. I paired my duster with a tank emblazoned with the image of the Madonna and decided to make the look more vintage by adding in these distressed mom jeans and Docs I got for $30 at Buffalo Exchange. I imagine this sweater is going to get a lot of love for the rest of this season seeing how it's so versatile. I can wear it with flare jeans and a felt hat or even pair it with leather shorts and an oversized white tee. I look forward to trying something new. If you like the look go to Lookbook and hype it! Now, with that being said it's time to go play in the leaves.

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger