Outfit of the Day: Melancholy

Tuesday, December 4

I come to you all today with another look. This one is called Melancholy! I decided that I want my outfits to go with a theme that I am feeling for each day, (and today I wasn't feeling so great) so I dressed in black and white from head to toe and added a flannel for the final touch! I think it came out pretty successful. I love outfits with simple colors and you can never go wrong with black! Yet again I refused to highlight Adidas Originals so I guess another time then!






Versace x H&M Tuxedo Jacket, H&M Fairisle T-shirt, Abercrombie & Fitch Flannel, H&M Leather panel Skinnies, Jeremy Scott x Adidas Winged Sneakers

Let me know what you guys think!
With Love,
태현 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger