The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

Wednesday, December 5


Hey lovelies! I wanna talk about something that I really loved! I just watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and I was in love! It was so gorgeous! All the girls looked stunning, especially Miranda, Adrianna, and Candice (bad b*tches)! The show was f*cking fabulous and I loved every bit of it!!! Rihanna, Biebs, and Bruno performed well and everyone looked well dressed!





















Photos Courtesy of TIME Magazine

All in all, I'd say this was another successful fashion show for Victoria's Secret. For me anything Avant Garde is a fun time, even lingerie!!!! I can't wait for next year's fashion show and I hope it will be better!
With Love,
TaeHyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger