얼짱(Ulzzang) Obsession

Friday, December 14

So lately I've been getting back into K-Pop (which is my secondary fashion after clothing) and Korean culture in general. Over the past few weeks I've been catching up on new and old K-Pop videos and watching videos on Korean life I came across something very interesting! One of my favorite boy bands did a cover of my favorite Whitney Houston song and it sparked a light within me. Not for the song but for the gorgeous lead singer JaeJoong. Jaejoong is what Korea refers to as an Ulzzang or "Best Face" and I have to admit the Ulzzang look is something I am obsessed with and try to follow myself. To Ulzzangs are worshipped for their unique and doll-like looks. To be an Ulzzang there are a few requirements! First, large eyes are a must be they natural or through make-up and the use of circle lenses. Second, smooth fair skin akin to that of a doll which can be achieved through the use of BB Cream. Third, a small nose and mouth (which I don't really care about because I don't really have either). And last, very simple stylish clothing. I love Ulzzangs especially the guys! They are so beautiful and they  inspire me to take care of my skin and my hair! Here are a few pics of some Ulzzangs:













So guys, what do you think of Ulzzang? Is it something that you guys can identify with? Let me know below?

With Love,
TaeHyeon <3

2 comments:

  1. I really like ulzzang! The fashion is really neat :D

    Just wanted to let you know though, that first pic of the blonde girl isn't ulzzang, but gyaru! ^_^
    -----
    Visit my fashion/beauty blog at dailydoseofgenius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know that, I just used the picture because it gives a nice closeup of her circle lenses. :D

      Delete

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger