Outfit of the Day: Gentleman in Black

Thursday, January 17


Hey guys here is an outfit of the day!!!!!!!! I am so excited because this look was styled around my brand new Unif Hellraisers. I've been waiting to get these for at least three months and now finally I have the spiked loafer goodness! Also the waxed jeans my mom picked out and the John Lennon's are just making me so happy that I decided to go for a pink streak! I have to say I love where my style is going these days!






Quay John Lennon Sunnies, Versace x H&M Tuxedo Jacket, Zara Studded Collar Tee, H&M Divided Skull Braces, Unif Hellraiser

If you guys like the look, head to lookbook and hype it. What do you think of my new shoes guys?

With Love,
TaeHyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger