Outfit of the Day: It Was Never Really Over

Friday, January 18


Today was so cold and I ended up sleeping in during my first class!! Oh well, not like professors really care if you attend anyway :) Even though it has been well below freezing, I cannot seem to to turn away from distressed clothing! It's like it's gotten worse. Like I am ripping up all of my jeans so that there are gaping holes at the knees and I'm stretching out my t-shirts so they look super worn! My friend gave me this flannel because she knows I die for distressed and I literally did die because the elbows are completely shredded as well as the back hemline is totally unravelling! Yay for rips on rips!






Romwe Spiked Cap, Vintage Distressed Flannel, Nasty Gal Boyfriend Tee, DIY Ripped Skinnies, Jeremy Scott x Adidas Glow-in-the-Dark Wings

Well, if you guys are feeling all of the rips head to Lookbook and hype it or feel free to leave a comment below!! Tell me am I crazy for destroying all of my clothing? Let me know :)

With Love,
TaeHyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger