Outfit of the Day: Witch Hunts

Tuesday, January 15


So I'm so excited to be sharing these pictures with you!!!! I just got in an order from Nasty Gal and it was something that I had been wanting for so very long! A hi-low t-shirt!! The hi-low I wanted was something that hit the back of the knees so that it would have drama and movement as I walked along the corridors! I decided to pair it with a button-up, beanie and a spiked bow-tie for some added masculinity! I also tried different lighting effects. What do you guys think? Check it out!!







BDG Black Beanie, H&M White Button-Up, Quay John Lennin, Glamourous (Nasty Gal) Sequin Cross Hi-low t-shirt, Topman Spiked Leather Bowtie, H&M Black Patch Jeggings, Spotted Dr. Martens

And by the way, I submitted this look to the Solesturck shoe contest!!! I hope I do okay. If you like the look hype it on Lookbook.nu
With Love,
TaeHyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger