Weekly Wanting #2: Unearthed Duster Cardi

Thursday, February 14

Photos Courtesy of Nasty Gal

So this week I really have been wanting the Unearthed Duster Cardi, I saw at Nasty Gal. It goes for an unfair price of $138USD. For me, when it comes to shirts and tops, I like to be loose and free. The longer and looser, the better. I personally think my upper body needs much improvement so for the time being I like things that don't cling too much. Duster cardigans are perfect for me because they are so effortless and pair well with shorts or pants! It's just my style.






Well that's my desire for this week. Hopefully I will have it before the end of the month!!! What has caught your eye for this week? Let me know down below. If you guys want, check it out on Nasty Gal (:
With Love,
Tae Hyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger