New Style Icon: Kyle Anderson

Monday, March 4

Photos Courtesy of KyleEditor.com

So through my Tumblr obsession, I have come across a human being who I found myself worshipping instantly. The picture of a blonde man in a black fur, a funnel neck sweater, leather pants and brogues and, get this, the Chanel Hula Hoop Bag. I mean when I say love at first sight I really mean that. I was instantly obsessed with him. Further research found him to be the Accessories Director at Marie Claire magazine as well as an avid fashion blogger. And, his style is just amazing!!!!! Take a look at the lovely Kyle Anderson:












Fur, tailoring, neutral colors paired with a single pop of color and fun handbags complete Kyle Anderson's looks. I have to admit that his aesthetic is one that I also tend to go for. So far looking at his different looks I think Kyle can do no wrong. If you like Kyle's style and are interested in checking out more of his looks follow at KyleEditor.com, Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr.

What do you think of Kyle's Style? Let me know below :)
With Love,
Tae Hyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger