Pattern and Pop

Thursday, April 25


This post is coming very late and for that I am very sorry. Lately I have been struggling when it comes to editing my pictures. I'm personally not the best at it but I do an okay job. The problem for me comes from not knowing how to deal with a camera that isn't super clear. So, I just decided to post unedited photos for you guys today. You get to see me in the raw and I hope that's okay.  The outfit today was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I wanted to wear my striped skinnies but I wanted to try something a little different. So I went bold all the way around! Bold jacket, bold hat, bold pants and bold shoes. I liked the result because the outfit speaks to me as a person because I love to make a statement with my look, yet still look chic enough to walk around. I think I nailed it and I am happy.








I'm Wearing:
Black Spiked Cap
H&M Electric Blue Blazer
Round Table Apparel Tee
Tripp NYC Skinnies
Unif Hellraiser

Anyone else notice that in my pictures lately I am always sitting? I will have to do better for you guys haha. 

With Love,
Tristian <3

1 comments:

  1. nice blog , nice post
    MAYBE WE CAN FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON GFC , FB , BLOGLOVIN , let me know !!!

    Come and see my new post on :
    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com

    = BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =

    ReplyDelete

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger