D.GNAK by KANG.D

Thursday, April 25

Kang D. himself

I was first introduced to D.GNAK by KANG.D through Solestruck. I ordered a pair of his shoes from them because I loved the design for summer! Now I've discovered his clothing which I love just as much as the shoes!!! What I love about his designs is that they are simple and clean yet stylish and versatile. A lot of his jackets are designed to be worn in more ways than one and feature removable elements for an all together different look. His aesthetic is very Korean but I don't think that is a bad thing. Korean men are some of the best dressed men in the world but not a lot of people know that yet. I think he and Juun J. will be able to bring a hint of korean flair to the world. These are the pieces that I love from him.

photo source: Luisaviaroma.com




If you love Kang D.'s designs as much as I do then you can shop him at Luisaviaroma.com or you can check him out at his own website DGNAK.co.kr. Do you love his designs as much as I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger