Spring Yearnings: Denim Shorts

Tuesday, April 9

Images Courtesy of my Pinterest

Spring has definitely sprung!!!! I woke up to bright sunlight and a serious case of congestion, hahah no big though. Spring seriously makes me happy even though it means a serious case of allergy medicine and puffy eyes. Since I knew today was going to be in the 80s today I decided to make some shorts out of old jeans. Lately I've just preferred the authenticity and price of DIY and vintage. Recently the idea of buying cut-offs just did not appeal to me! So I made some and loved them!!!! I've already got some ideas on other shorts and shirts I can make. I looked to my tumblr and picked these images because these are the styles that inspired me to make a male version.

Long but destroyed:


Colorful:


Short but destroyed:


 Intense Fringe:

Cuffed:


Americana:


Studded:


So from now on I'll be on a quest to make all of these different styles because to be honest my shorts for summer are really not up to par!! I always look so bland and tasteless but this summer will change. Do you guys have any DIY projects going on?

With Love,
Tae Hyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger