90s Comeback Platform Converse

Friday, April 5


So I got my new shoes in the mail finally. A while back, I went on an impulse online shopping spree (this have become quite normal) and I purchased a pair of platform shoes. Now I had really been dying for a pair so I was more than relieved to be able to get some. I ordered these from MaxStar which is a company based in South Korea. They make shoes that resemble Converse and also customize actual Converse with studs, paint, platforms etc. I turned to them because the platforms at Solestruck were sold out in my size and I had become desperate! Anyway guys enjoy the pictures. Me and my mates were being a bit silly about opening them. :)









 





Now the shoes were exactly as I expected, even though I was shocked once I saw them!!!! Haha they are super high. They are super comfortable because I ordered a U.S. 10.5 which is the size of my other Converse. The toe cap and the soles are distressed like I requested so that was a good thing, the only real problem is that I fell over in them!!! That's okay because they aren't super heavy I will eventually get better at walking in them. Overall I'm just so happy that I finally got the look I was going for and hopefully I can take some Lookbook photos in them!!

Let me know your thoughts below and head on over to MaxStar to get your own!!!!!!!

With Love,
Tae Hyeon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger