Cool and Confident

Thursday, April 4


Oh god!! I feel like crap today! I went out and partied a little too hard last night and now I'm like super exhausted! Oh well at least I had fun!!! So no complaints there. Anyway today I'm wearing a bunch of stuff I haven't worn in pictures before. It is crazy that I went on a mad shopping spree and just bought everything within sight!!! I have so much new stuff it'll take me several more days to get it all in pictures. Hahaha today I was going for a more street look and I think for the most part I nailed it. Grey loose beanie with a silver and black multi-row chain, black sweatshirt with a skull cut-out detail, gold/bronze skinnies, oversized denim jacket, my Ray-Ban Wayfarers and my favorite new trainers. Street style is my favorite, that is why I could see myself being a personal stylist; I think I would be well suited for it. Well, I hope you like the look!








I'm Wearing:
Urban Outfitters Grey Beanie
Ray-Ban Tortoise New Wayfarer
TOPMAN Black/Silver Multi-Row Chain
Truly Madly Deep Cut-Out Sweatshirt
BDG Gold/Bronze Brushed Skinnies
Jeremy Scott Trainers

Well guys if you like my look leave a comment below or head to lookbook to hype it!

Always With Love,

Tae Hyeon

2 comments:

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger