Eye of the Tiger

Wednesday, April 3


I got a new sweater and I absolutely adore it! I really lust after anything high-low and this sweater is exactly that! While it's not as dramatic as my shirt from Nasty Gal it certainly gets the job done with the amazing tiger face printed on the back!! I decided to pair it with skinnies, a denim jacket and leopard Dr. Martens and the whole day through I felt so confident! I even got compliments from straight guys about how much they loved the shirt!! Also sorry for the decrease in quality of the photos. I used my iPad and I did not adjust the light settings.









I'm Wearing:

Quay Oversized John Lennon's
A&F Oversized Denim Jacket
Minkpink 'Watch Your Back' Jumper
H&M Divided Jeggings
Leopard Pony Dr. Martens

Hype this look on Lookbook if you like it! Also check out the difference between the edited and unedited photos!! It's kind of crazy what a little retouching does!!!!

Always With Love,

Tae Hyeon♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger