DbyD by KANG.D Cut-out Brogues pt. 2

Wednesday, March 27


So my shoes came and I am sooo excited. I made sure to take some pics of me unwrapping them. These shoes are just exactly what I needed and I can't wait to rock them with a pair of skinnies or harem trousers. Take a look below:













Overall I'm so happy with these. They are chunky which I prefer and they are super comfortable and lightweight. The button enclosures on the side will definitely save my life because I know that I'm terribly infamous for being too lazy to tie and untie my shoes. I can't wait to start wearing these around campus!!!!! 

Always With Love,
Tae Hyeon <3

1 comments:

  1. definetely very original! keep it up, i like your individual style a lot :)

    herhighnessss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger