Weekly Wanting Four: Hermès Black Croc Leather T-shirt

Tuesday, March 26


So the Weekly Wanting continues into it's fourth week! This week what I want to get is really a far stretch. I don't think it's something I could so easily come across, however, that's what makes it so desirable.

This week I really want the Hermès Black Croc Leather T-shirt. It comes in an insurmountable $91,500. For a t-shirt that is more than I could ever imagine paying. I really mean that too. I really like it though because the texture and quality are top notch. What else would you expect from Hermès anyway?

And I'm not the only one who thinks it's expensive, it seems like Refinery29 thinks it's a crazy price as well. Check out their article on it!!! 

With Lots of Laughs,
Tae Hyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger