Brand Obsession: Mr. Gentleman

Tuesday, March 26

Photos from Women's Wear Daily
Thank you to the Internet for allowing me instant access to fashion at my fingertips. I swear I wouldn't be able to live without the internet because each and everyday I'm looking for new designers, trends, and specials. Today I came across a new brand that I was instantly obsessed with.

Japanese label Mr. Gentleman is the bomb and I literally mean it!! Takeshi Osumi and Yuichi Yoshii have created that feels very American yet has more of the boldness that is unique to Japan. The collection had a distinct 80s feel with oversize shirts, varsity jackets, argyle separates, lamé, and shorts that hit the mid-thigh. Even though I'm not a big fan of the 80s I really could see myself rocking some of the pieces. Below are a few of the looks that I loved!!!















So what do you guys think of the collection? Do you think it has the potential to flourish and expand? I really hope so because I would love to get my hands on the third to last look's shorts!! I need leather shorts in my life. Well guys let me know what you guys think below!!! Also head to WWD to see the complete Runway Collection

With Love,
Tae Hyeon ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger