DbyD by KANG.D Cut-Out Brogues

Tuesday, March 26

Photos Courtesy of Solestruck.com

So I am finally joining in on the cut-out shoe trend. Now, I'm not saying I'm a late bloomer and just started to appreciate the trend; it's just that cool trends like this one are almost always dominated by women and are hard to find for under 1000USD, which is a pain in the ass. However, my lover (Solestruck.com) has presented me with an amazing cut-out shoe which will perfect for the warm weather that is soon to be upon us.




These shoes are the answer to my warm weather footwear problem. I haven't any shoes that are really made for warm weather. I open my closet and see sneakers and boots. I have TOMS which I love and thongs from Hollister but I've totally outgrown that distressed bootcut jeans and fitted graphic tee phase.   I will get them tomorrow so I'll update you guys with pictures so I hope you guys will stay tuned. I'll just have to decide how I want to pair them!! Can't wait!! <33

Let me know what you guys think below!

With Love Always,
Tae Hyeon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger