90s Club Kid

Wednesday, April 10

Me and my friend Kelly on our way to Target! 

This post isn't going to be very text heavy because it's so impromptu but I just wanted to share it with you guys! This post is from two days before as the weather really started to improve. It is just amazing how much energy I have lately. I've been dressing for the warmer weather but with still some of my flare in it. Very 90s, very grunge, very club scene with platforms, very Tristian!!! I loved the results of my outfit. All the pictures were taken sporadically through they day with my iPhone so forgive the quality. 






I'm Wearing:
Ray-Ban Tortoise New Wayfarer
JYP x Monstercable Diamond Tears Headphones
Thrifted Military Jacket
Tildon Asymmetric White Tank
DIY Shredded Skinnies

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger