Weekly Wanting #4 : Alexander Wang Black Leather Patch Boxing Shorts

Thursday, April 11

Photo Source: SSENSE

I'm always on the look-out for new pieces to add to my wardrobe. There are so many pieces I still need to complete my wardrobe. I came across these awesome shorts by Alexander Wang. They immediately caught my eye because they have a leather look with leather accents, a baggy fit, and hit the knee which is a flattering length. I could wear these over leggings or just plain and both would look equally good. These shorts are definitely speak for themselves. These shorts are $475, which is pretty for reasonable for Alexander Wang. I hope my birthday comes early!!!!




By the way, I really love the SSENSE. The buyer has an excellent style!!!!!

With Love,
Tristian (Tae Hyeon)

2 comments:

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger