A trip to Chevy Chase

Tuesday, June 25


Today's post will be a combination post. I have an outfit of the day as well as a day trip to talk about! That being said, the story starts with the fact that I have worked for Luxottica eyewear for a year now and on my one year anniversary they gave me $500 towards any pair of glasses or sunglasses. So i decided I wanted to go to Chevy Chase, Maryland and upscale shopping district like 2 miles outside of D.C. so my mom and I made the trip!




What I love about Chevy Chase is that the shopping is very upscale without being too overwhelming like New York City. That makes it very easy to get pictures as well as really enjoy the area. The first stop was eyewear boutique Ilori so that I could get glasses. It was a tough call between a gorgeous pair of Prada with a funky geometric shape or a pair of gradient pair of Oliver Peoples. Of course Oliver won. My mother even got herself a pair of cute oversized Miu Miu sunnies that looked adorable.




With that being done my mom and I had lunch at this cute chinese café and then decided to enjoy some leisurely shopping. We stopped in at Anthropology so my mother could get some cute jewelry and then headed to Neiman Marcus, Saks and Bloomindales to look for a bag for me. I did find the most adorable bag but, I will handle that in a separate post.






The day was pretty fun in my opinion, it was relaxing and the area is gorgeous. If I decide that L.A. or New York doesn't work for me, I think Chevy Chase will make a great fallback option!









Details: Romwe Spike Cap, Spitfire Sunnies, Nasty Gal Mesh Tank, H&M tie dye jacket, H&M Jeggings, Jeremy Scott Winged Trainers

I had so much fun!!! You'll have to let me know what you guys think of the glasses and my outfit!!

With Love,
Tristian ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger