Juun J. Spring 2014

Sunday, June 30

Photo Source: Women's Wear Daily

I to this day am still surprised by how well I've taken to the football jersey trend. I come from a family who regularly wear them to show support for their favorite football teams and I've always just kinda ignored it. But now I'm addicted to them and I honestly feel very sexy when I wear them.  One of my favorite designers Juun J. has designed a complete collection around them and I must say, Juun J always gets it right!



For this collection Juun J merged oversized tops with fitted and high cut shorts. That didn't stop with just football jerseys. Kimono sleeve t-shirts, billowy button ups, and voluminous overcoats were all seen on the runway in leathers and jerseys and even some metallics here and there.

A breathtaking collection once again. The best part however, is that most of the looks are very wearable and men of all kinds can easily take pieces and incorporate them into their wardrobe without looking and feeling silly. Take a look below at some of the runway looks:






















Let me know your thoughts about the collection below!

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger