Rick Owens for Adidas

Saturday, June 29

Story and Photo from: Hypebeast.com

I know everyone loves Adidas sneakers. I know that everyone also loves it when Adidas collaborates with famous designers to release awesome and unique shoes for fashion diehards. Well, Adidas has done it again and done it in a way that most didn't see coming. Adidas and fashion god Rick Owens team up to release an awesome pair of running sneakers for men and women.


The collaboration came about from Owens' own desire to kickstart his own personal fitness which lead him to design a pair of luxe running shoes. The line will feature one design with six different color schemes for men and four for ladies. The collaboration hits store some time in November and will feature a hefty price tag.

I know that I love Rick Owens and this collection will just be another way for me to get my hands on his designs. I know I will be first in line to take home a pair. I definitely won't be running in these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger