The New Suit Mens Spring 2014 Runway

Sunday, June 30

 Photo Source: Style.com

Omfg! Has anyone been watching Fashion for Spring 2014! I have and I've been absolutely blown away by what I've been seeing! Mens Spring 2014 has brought us another change in the the men's fashion world and I for one am overjoyed. With each designer collection, the formal wear caught my eye. That, in itself is surprising since men's formal wear is my least favorite. I've always thought it to be boring and stiff but my prayers have finally been answered.


This season men's evening wear saw exposed ankles, slimmer legs and jackets, single and double breast closures, and bold colors and textiles. Of the collections I looked at Moschino really jumped out to me. The bold navys and oranges and the lightning and skyline prints were simply awe inspiring. Even the final look of the metallic champagne tuxedo jacket really captivated me. Marc Jacobs, DSquared2, and Gucci also impressed me with soft yet tailored looks and bold colors that even the more conservative men could pull off. Take a look at some of my favorite looks down below!

Moschino:









Marc Jacobs:





DSquared2:



Gucci:



If mens' formal wear continues to be revolutionized I think I might have no choice but to dress up! I really love what I've seen and I can see myself in these designs. What do you guys think about this season's collections?

With Love,
Tristian <3

1 comments:

  1. I know so true, it seems this season they are really pushing the envelope. It is nice to see men dressing up and showing off like peacocks and not just us women. Cool blog.Following via Bloglovin.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger