Golden Boy

Monday, July 1


Despite all the black that I like to wear normally there are still days when I feel I need to have a little fun. That means putting on something a little bit brighter and even a little silly!


I was on my way to go bag shopping so I definitely felt that I should put on something a little more casual. Jeans and a t-shirt were too basic so I opted for a denim vest and some funky trainers to make it a little more interesting. I must say gold pants gets many more stares than skin tight leather; who would have thought?

This look is simple and fun! I liked the silliness of the crooked tie with the relaxed look of all the pieces. I was comfortable and that was important while digging through every store to find the right bag for me!







Details: Thrifted Denim Vest, Asymmetric tie shirt, Gold brushed skinnies, Jeremy Scott Winged Trainers

Leave a comment about what you think of the look below!
With Love,
Tristian <3

1 comments:

  1. Loving this look! :)
    https://myglamfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger