Cool Kids Can't Die

Monday, July 8


I've become all too familiar with the term soft grunge. In fact, I think my best friend has used that term to describe me on more than one occasion. Grunge has definitely become my look in this last year and I openly embrace it. I mix it with more classic and preppy pieces to make it softer thus, coming to soft grunge and not full on grunge.


Details: BDG Beanie, Thrifted Camo Jacket, Quay Circle Sunnies, Kermit the Frog Crop Top, Mesh Tank, H&M Jeggings, Jeremy Scott Winged Trainers:


This look was inspired by a party my friend had a few days ago. The theme was WTF so we had planned to dress very insane. My friends had come to my house and I had requested that they bring overalls and my friends Kermit the Frog crop top. We had layered overalls and crop tops over mesh and paired them with sheer panel leggings and leggings with leather accents. Although it was supposed to be crazy I ended up really liking the end result. So we went and partied and got plenty of stares (oh the judgement of some people). And the next day I modified some of the details to produce the look.

We choose a park with an aging and neglected baseball field. The rusting fences and bleachers just seemed to be such a perfect accent to the hardness of the outfit and I really loved the way that everything ha come to together. As I've mentioned before I love when my outfits are inspired! They are always executed more flawlessly then when I plan!

















With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger