Keep it Simple

Saturday, July 20


When I woke up this morning I just honestly felt blank. Like a completely blank canvas. I probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed but I was regretting getting the day started. To make matters worse, I had to be to work in fifteen minutes which meant another day of generic black clothing. At that point I just said fuck it, I'm going to wear what I want! Just the idea of it made me feel better.













Details: Oliver Peoples Eyeglasses, Topman Spike and Cross Chain, Oversized White Tee, H&M Jeggings, Solestruck x Buffalo 9020-2-16 Stacked Platform

I wanted to translate that feeling to what I was going to wear. Blank, minimalistic, simple, void of color. That's what I went for and I loved the turn out. Usually my looks have a lot of details, lots of accessories and bold accents but not today, simple and clean; like the song. I loved it and I think I should embrace minimalism more.

Definitely a happy ending to a miserable day. Fashion is my only medicine. I'd die without it.

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger