Spice Boys: Say You'll be There

Sunday, July 21

All images Courtesy of Fucking Young

While browsing through Solestruck.com's blog I stumbled upon a little piece of heaven. It was literally the best thing I've layed eyes upon. A Spice Boys editorial in the men's fashion magazine Fucking Young. I've always aspired to be like the Spice Girls but, as a young boy I've never really been able to recreate what the Spice Girls did. What's better than finding my favorite girl group revitalized as a sexy boy band.













My personal favorite was always baby as a kid but as the Spice Boys, I'm really digging Ginger and Posh. Their looks are just so fresh and totally doable at this point. I'm already looking into recreating their looks! I love the brands featured in Fucking Young, like my ideal closet choices, Jeremy Scott, KTZ and Buffalo.

Which boy is your favorite from the editorial and which girl was your favorite from your childhood? Also check out Fucking Young, it's a cool magazine with a great website featuring some designers that are still underground!

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger