Meshed Up

Thursday, July 4


As the weather gets hotter, I honestly start to care less about how much my clothing actually covers my form. My only concern is staying as cool and comfortable as possible. Now, that doesn't mean that I am willing to sacrifice style for comfort. I instead look for great pieces that are functional and fashionable.
This awesome mesh tee is my solution to the summer time heat!! I love it because it's really a bold and daring design yet the solid panel across the chestst makes it feel appropriate to wear outside. I decided to pair it with a pair of ripped skinnies to continue with the grunge theme as well as to balance the exposure on the upper half. I choose spiked accessories and these awesome trainers I found in the back of my closet to complete the look. I always say shop your closet; you'll find some amazing pieces your forgot you had.







Mesh is a great textile to incorporate into your wardrobe. It pairs with multiple pieces and can be layered for different effects! You can wear a mesh tee like me and wear it with jeans or sneakers or take the same tee and layer it over a button up for an unconventional dressed up look. I would definitely invest in a great mesh piece for the summer season, you won't regret it.

Details: BDG Beanie, Spitfire Sunnies, White Cross Necklace, Nasty Gal Time Out Mesh Tee,  DIY Ripped Skinnies, TOPSHOP Ring, Swatch Random Ghost Watch, Nike Trainers

With Love,
Tristian <3

2 comments:

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger