Raf Simmons SS 2014

Friday, July 12

All Photos Courtesy of Style.com

Although Raf Simmons is critically acclaimed, I had never really paid any attention to the brand. I would quickly scroll past the name on Ssense or Luisaviaroma and didn't even think twice. However, I finally decided to see what all the hype was about and look at his runway collection. Immediately obsessed; literally a major moment for me. It's very my style, it just took me forever to realize it.


Raf Simmons Spring/Summer 2014 show reintroduced onesies which I wasn't so sure about alone, but layered with boxy jackets, and graphic tees I was totally sold on the design. It's that kind of innovation that will bring new to menswear; edge without yielding completely to femininity. Bold sweaters, color blocking and funky boots completed the runway looks. I don't know about any of you, but I will definitely be ordering some pieces from this collection when it hits stores.





















For the rest of the runway looks and collection review head here: Raf Simmons

Signing Out,
Tristian <3

1 comments:

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger