Giuseppe Zanotti at Saks Fifth Avenue

Tuesday, August 27










Saks decided to have a little event in honor of the infamous brand Giuseppe Zanotti. As a big fan of the brand I wanted to attend to see if Zanotti had released it's new line of sneakers and belts for men ( I blogged about it previously) . However it really just turned into a networking event and I had several people asking if they could represent me, if I affiliated my blog with their company. It was fun and relaxed and I have to say that I had a really good time. I chose to stay behind the lens for this event.

With Love,
Tristian <3

1 comments:

  1. I had to comment on this post, I haven't been following Giuseppe Zanotti for too long but I immediately fell in love with his sneakers (lately I've been having an obsession for sneakers) and the winged heels that you snagged a picture of. I would be a very happy lady if I had those blue sneakers in the first photo :P

    ReplyDelete

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger