Industrial Ninja

Monday, January 19

I've returned now after over a year's hiatus. Finding  the inspiration and the appropriate time to shoot has proven to be exceptionally difficult and I haven't been permitted the time to really dedicate to it. I've missed blogging terribly and hopefully with a much less stressful year ahead of me I can dedicate more time to doing what I love.






What I've donned today is one of my favorite new pieces. The star of the show is the lovely multi-purpose poncho my mother picked up for me while on vacation in La Jolla, California from the Y-3 Flagship store. I've been lusting after that for months so it was quite a nice surprise. Letting the poncho shine, I opted for a monochromatic color scheme; pairing it with a an asymmetric hem t-shirt from Zara, ATM joggers from Barney's New York, and my favorite Nike trainers also from Barney's. Loving the ninja feel. Stay tuned for more looks in the immediate future!

Zara Asymmetric Hem T-shirt
ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo Joggers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger