Maison Martin Margiela for H&M

Tuesday, November 13


Hello my fashion diehards, I have some exciting news for all of you. Mark you calendars for November 15th, 2012 because that is when H&M's designer collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela hits the stores! I've looked through the collection and I think it's absolutely breathtaking. Maison Martin Margiela's skill in deconstruction has birthed a truly gorgeous line. I love the mirrored leggings and the guitar shaped messenger bag, truly unique and gorgeous!
Maison Martin Margiela

The store doors open at 8 o'clock Eastern time and that really means get in line by 4 o'clock because the lines will be long. Since the collection is limited and is only coming to eight stores in the U.S. people will be traveling from all over to get it. I remember my experience when I went to shop the Versace x H&M collection. It was CRAZY (although well worth the insanity, I still am obsessed with every single piece I bought that morning)! My mother, grandmother, and I stood in the chill New York winds on 6th Avenue. All the people in the line were elated and we were all chatting easily. Then we all fought over the same studded leather moto jacket. I wish I could do it again this year but unfortunately I have an 8 o'clock math class that I shouldn't miss again...so..... yeah.


However, for anyone that wants to shop the collection the female look book and prices can be found here, the men's stuff here and additional information on locations and shopping can be found here. I hope to see all of the stylish pieces on you guys on LOOKBOOK and tumblr!

Adam G. wearing the mirrored tuxedo jacket $199 on LOOKBOOK
Will you guys go to an H&M and shop this special collection? Which piece is your favorite in the collection? Let me know!

With Love,
태현 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger