Outfit of the Day: The Galaxy in Pink

Friday, November 16











 Versace x H&M Pink Blazer, BDG Grey Nebula Skinnies, Gradient Sequin Chucks

This here is The Galaxy in Pink! This look is what came from my frustration of trying to find something I wanted to wear with my new Nebula Print Skinnies from Urban Outfitters. Since the star clusters have pretty colors that are muted I wanted to liven it up with a bright pop of color. My pink blazer was perfect! It was the perfect pop of color. Also lately I've been wearing a lot of black, white and grey so I needed a change.

This look made me feel so much happier today. Sort of like I was free. The hot pink color just livened my mood.  I love pink on a bright sunny day. Have a happy Friday everyone!


If you like, hype the look on LOOKBOOK
With Love,
태현 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger