Trend Update: Kilt It

Thursday, December 27

I have exciting news! There is another trend I want to talk about today. Now, as a person who likes to push the fashion envelope I'm quite excited to see that this trend is continuing on! After seeing Kanye West rock them I know that we have some leverage. Right now I'm loving kilts and I think that kilts should be something that guys should wear! I think a skirt is a great way to stand out from the crowd. Kilts are very masculine and you can wear them either alone or with pants!

Here are some ways to wear a kilt:







For those who want to keep the kilt classic will wear it like a true Scot, with a crisp white button up, blazer and knee socks or for the more modern update like Marc Jacobs without the blazer  and socks and wear it with gladiator sandals or combat boots. For the edgier guy pair your kilt with pants or leggings. That way you can bring some "masculinity" to the look. I love the way Kanye did it in leather and kept the kilt and pants the same textile for uniformity. You will definitely see me in a kilt as soon as I can go shopping! I can't wait!

Let me know what you guys think of men in "skirts".

With Love,
TaeHyeon <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger