European Street Style

Tuesday, March 19

Photos Courtesy of Style.com
The street is my favorite place to get fashion inspiration. I like the edginess, the individuality and the fact that the rules really don't apply. Street fashion definitely has a different look than what we see on the runway. What I wanted to share with you guys was this awesome post I saw on Style.com. A post of street fashion from fashion weeks and Europe and I must admit that the fashion and the styling was jaw-dropping. Everyone looked so polished I could have sworn they had stylists!! Anyway, enjoy the photos and I hope you guys are inspired like I was!!!!













































What do you guys think? Let me know below!!

With Love,
Tae Hyeon ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger